Scientist, MD, MPH, FRCPC
Dr. Sabrina Gill earned her bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, followed by her medical degree, at the University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Metabolic bone disease and osteoporosis
- Diabetes health care delivery and outcomes research
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and other androgen-related disorders
- Endocrine oncology
- Women’s health/menopause
After completing her Internal Medicine training at the University of Alberta and subspecialty training in Endocrinology and Metabolism at UBC, Dr. Gill continued her postdoctoral research training in Women’s Health at the Reproductive Endocrine Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
She has also completed a Master of Public Health degree in Clinical Epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health. Currently, Dr. Gill is an Endocrinologist at St. Paul’s Hospital and a Clinical Associate Professor in the UBC Faculty of Medicine.
- Clinical Professor, Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, UBC
- Medical Director, Metabolic Bone Clinic, St. Paul’s Hospital