SCIENTIST, MD, MPH, BCOMM, FAOA, FRCSC
Dr. Andrea Veljkovic is an orthopedic surgeon at St. Paul’s Hospital and the Research Director for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction at UBC.
- Foot and ankle reconstructive surgery
- Surgeon education
Dr. Veljkovic’s research involves patient outcomes following ankle reconstruction or replacement, an area in which she has collaborated with CHÉOS Scientists Drs. Kevin Wing and Jason Sutherland.
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Fellowship Director, UBC Adult Foot & Ankle Reconstruction
- Research Director, UBC Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Research Director, Canadian Foot and Ankle Society