Scientist, MD, MPH, FRCPC
Dr. Jagbir Gill is Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Nephrology at the University of British Columbia and Medical Director of the Kidney Transplant Program at St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver.
- Kidney transplantation
- Organ donation
- Clinical epidemiology
He also serves as Medical Director of Data and Quality for BC Transplant, President of the Canadian Organ Replacement Register Board of Directors, and as Treasurer for the Canadian Society of Transplantation.
He is a clinician-scientist and recipient of a Canadian Society of Transplantation Research Excellence Award. He conducts epidemiological, health outcomes, and health policy research relating to living and deceased kidney donation, cardiovascular disease in transplant recipients, and inequities in donation and access to transplantation.
- Associate Professor, Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, UBC
- Medical Director, Kidney Transplant Program, St. Paul’s Hospital
- Canadian Society of Transplantation’s 2018 Research Excellence Award
- 2020 Martin M. Hoffman Award for Excellence in Research (SPH)
- 2020 Organ Donation & Transplantation Award